Is a form of X–ray imaging, where digital X–ray sensors are used instead of traditional photographic film. X-ray images are tools used by your doctors to confirm a diagnosis or a clinical finding such as bone abnormality or chest complaint. Some X-Rays are done as part of screening.
Why Digital Radiography/X-ray?
- A noninvasive way to study parts of the body
- Time efficiency through bypassing chemical processing of images
- Ability to digitally transfer and enhance images
- Superb High End Digital X-ray Machine
- Excellent & High Resolution Image Quality