What is a MRI scan?
Magnetic resonance imaging, or MRI, uses strong magnet and radio waves to provide clear and detailed diagnostic images of internal body organs and tissues. MRI allows evaluation of some body structures that may not be as visible with other diagnostic imaging methods.
Hitachi Aperto Inspire
- Open Magnet MRI with No Claustrophobia
- Excellent & High Resolution Image Quality
- Speech level noise or Lesser Noise compared to other MRI machines
- No need to go head first inside the machine unless scanning for head and neck
- CD Copy Available After Every Procedure
MRI Procedures include:
- All Routine Plain & Contrast MRI
- Musculoskeletal MRI, (knee MRI-Shoulder MRI)
- Spine MRI
- Brain MRI-
- Abdominal & Pelvic MRI
- Prostate MRI
- Uterus MRI
- Whole Body MRI scan
- MRI with Sedation for Children
- MRA & MRV (Magnetic Resonance Angiography & Venography).